Monday, August 11, 2008

10 Days Left!

I wasn't too swift on camera duties yesterday for our last drawing party, but there was a good group of drawers (including Joe Leonard--one of our highest volume contributors, and David (once again); Thomas, Lori, and Olivia, and Richard (a former student of Lisa's); Drew helped out once again, and we got some nice drawings from Chris Hataway, who visited with son Zeke! And then their were our "surprise" guests-- East Bay friend Amy Stabler; and Jaclyn Finkle, an inspiringly talented young woman that I worked with at the ArtStart program earlier this summer.
Thank you everyone! With two drawing days left before the painting begins, it's looking really great. Now if I can just get a few from our old "Monday Night Dinner" group tonight. David, Lori and Thomas
Joe, David, Lori
Chris and Zeke
Jaclyn
Fortuna
detail
detaildetail

3 Comments:

Blogger Amelia Lorenz said...

Hi There! Michael Coy told me about this group, and invited me to contribute a drawing if I wanted, and it sounds like fun! But it does look like you don't have much time left...you're almost done! Let me know if I can still contribute something, and if I can, I will try my best to get it done!

10:06 AM  
Blogger tony S said...

Hi Amelia-
today (Wednesday) is the last day to include a drawing! E-mail me if you have something, I'd love to include you! (though, it would need to be a small drawing at this point...)
-Tony

5:57 AM  
Blogger Amelia Lorenz said...

Ah darn. I didn't get your message till now! Well, it looks great what you guys have. thanks for the invite anyway! I'll continue to follow your blog to see what happens to the shrine!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Go to older posts